Work At Aero
At Aero Rubber, “Our Customer Defines Quality – We Make It Happen!”. If you would like to join a growing team dedicated to creating a great customer experience and providing the highest quality rubber part for the customers need, submit your application today using the form below.
At Aero Rubber Company, Inc. we value the desire to succeed, providing a great customer experience and supporting our teams. As a consultative sales professional in our Industrial Rubber Band Division, you’ll receive in-depth training on our rubber products so you can actively identify new targets and establish new business from inception through to final sale. To succeed you’ll need to evaluate opportunities, build relationships and develop leads with the support of targeted marketing campaigns. You’ll call on qualified targets, provide technical sales consultations, develop quotes and provide outstanding customer service to ensure loyal customers. Throughout the entire process you’ll track your leads with our CRM system and report on your results. This is an inside non-commissioned position; it is not a telemarketing position.
- 3-5 years minimum successful B2B development and industrial sales experience
- Prior consultative sales and relationship building (not catalog sales)
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- ISO and/or quality system experience a plus
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Located in SW Suburb of Chicago
- 46+ Years Strong
- ISO 9001:2015
Aero Rubber Company, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of industrial rubber products including industrial rubber bands and custom rubber parts. Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Assistant for a full-time position in our Rubber Band Division.
A Sales Assistant at Aero performs both sales administrative and customer service functions. This is a very diversified position in our fast paced office. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and needs to possess strong organizational & communication skills. Repeat customer & supplier contact.
- Supports Sales Engineer with all aspects of the sales process – quotes, orders, shipping logistics, customer follow-ups and repeat sales
- Communicates regularly with suppliers – processes RFQs, P.O.s; expedites orders
- Communicates regularly with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Handle customer inquiries and issues
- Communicate regularly with receiving, production, shipping and other departments regarding details needed to product, fulfill and ship customer orders
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales or Administrative experience preferred
- Industrial B2B customer-service orientation preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook
Take the initiative
Be the first to know when a new opportunity arises. Submit your resume now. When we have a suitable opening we’ll have one of our recruitment specialist contact you immediately. Common Aero job titles include Rubber Sales Engineer, Sales Assistant & Warehouse Associate. If you think you might be a great fit, we want to hear from you.