Work At Aero
At Aero Rubber, “Our Customer Defines Quality – We Make It Happen!”. If you would like to join a growing team dedicated to creating a great customer experience and providing the highest quality rubber part for the customers need, submit your application today using the form below.
Aero Rubber Company, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of industrial rubber products including custom rubber parts and industrial rubber bands. At Aero, we value the desire to succeed, providing a great customer experience and supporting our teams.
As a consultative sales professional in our Custom Rubber Parts Division, you will receive in-depth training on our rubber products so you can actively identify new targets and establish new business through to the final sale. You will work closely with senior sales engineers to support sales activities. To succeed you will evaluate opportunities, build relationships, and develop leads with the support of targeted marketing campaigns. You will talk with qualified targets, provide technical sales consultations, develop quotes and provide outstanding customer service to ensure loyal customers. Throughout the process, you will track your sales activities with our internal CRM system and report on your results. This is an inside non-commissioned position.
- Business or Communications college degree; Sales certification preferred
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- ISO and/or quality system experience a plus
- Performance Bonus
Aero Rubber Company, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of industrial rubber products including industrial rubber bands and custom rubber parts. Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Assistant for a full-time position in our Rubber Band Division.
A Sales Assistant at Aero performs both sales administrative and customer service functions. This is a very diversified position in our fast paced office. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and needs to possess strong organizational & communication skills. Repeat customer & supplier contact.
- Supports Sales Engineer with all aspects of the sales process – quotes, orders, shipping logistics, customer follow-ups and repeat sales
- Communicates regularly with suppliers – processes RFQs, P.O.s; expedites orders
- Communicates regularly with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Handle customer inquiries and issues
- Communicate regularly with receiving, production, shipping and other departments regarding details needed to product, fulfill and ship customer orders
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales or Administrative experience preferred
- Industrial B2B customer-service orientation preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook
Take the initiative
Be the first to know when a new opportunity arises. Submit your resume now. When we have a suitable opening we’ll have one of our recruitment specialist contact you immediately. Common Aero job titles include Rubber Sales Engineer, Sales Assistant & Warehouse Associate. If you think you might be a great fit, we want to hear from you.