Custom Rubber Seals & Gaskets
for Any Industry
Custom Rubber Gaskets and Seals, as well as many other custom Rubber Parts are employed throughout just about every industry there is. Over 47 years, Aero Rubber Company has developed the facilities, equipment and staff required to manufacture the Custom Rubber Gasket and Seal products that your industry and/or project demands.
Cross Industry Experience
When you call Aero, you will speak directly with a Sales Engineer who understands your industry and the requirements that are common to the rubber gaskets typically used in that industry. In essence, “We speak your language”.
The many Industries that Aero works with include, but are not limited to:
- Aerospace Industry
- Agriculture (Agribusiness)
- Chemical Industry
- Construction Industry
- Defense Industry
- Energy Industries
- Electrical Power
- Food & Dairy Processing Industry
- Manufacturing Industries
- Heavy Equipment
Storage Tank & Piping Gaskets
Many of the industries listed above employ the use of storage and mixing tanks all of which require the use of gaskets fabricated from an elastomer of rubber that can withstand contact with various substances, chemicals and temperatures. Tanks used for potable water storage and/or distribution for instance, may require a material that meets the material requirements specified by the NSF/ANSI 61 standard. Aero will work with you to match each specific type of substance being stored, mixed or transferred up with custom rubber gaskets fabricated from the elastomer you determine to be best suited for your application.
Materials/Elastomers Used to Fabricate Custom Rubber Gaskets
Aero carries a large inventory of different rubber elastomers from which your rubber gaskets, washers and rubber seals can be fabricated. In addition to typically available commercial and specification grade elastomers, Aero’s line of elastomers includes:
Commercial & Specification Grade Elastomers Available
Buna ‘N’ (Nitrile)
Natural Rubber (polyisoprene)
Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
Download Your Guide to
Options that can be Added to Elastomers
- Can be produced in Solid or Cellular Form
- Cellular Form Material can be Produced in Open or Closed Cell Sponge Forms
- Fiberglass Reinforcement Material can be Added For Strength
- Elastomers Can be Formulated to be Thermally or Electrically Conductive
- Elastomers Can be Formulated to be Nonconductive
Common Standards Applicable to Various Elastomers of Rubber
- FDA Title 21 CFR 177.2600 – Rubber Articles Intended for Repeated Use In Contact with Food
- NSF/ANSI 61 – Material Requirements for Components Used in Potable Water Systems
- USP Class VI – Requirements for Materials Used Contact with Medical Devices
- UL – Underwriters Laboratory Rubber Formulations/Compounds Registered for Use in Specific Applications
- 3A Dairy – Sanitary Design and Fabrication Requirements for Equipment Intended
for Use in Dairy Plants
- AMS – Aerospace Material Specification Requirements for Materials
- ASTM – Material Meeting the Requirements of Specific American Society for the Testing of Materials Standards or Specifications
- MIL – Material Meeting the Requirements of Specific Military Standards or Specifications
- SAE – Material Meeting the Requirements of Specific Society of Automotive Engineers Standards or Specifications
- AASHTO – American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials Requirements for Materials Used in Highway Design and Construction
Aero’s Gasket and Seal Fabrication Capabilities Include:
- Extrusion and Hot Vulcanized or Cold Bond Splicing
- Compression, Injection and Transfer Molding
- Precision Slitting
- Custom Die Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
Aero fabricates your gaskets to meet the design specifications that you provide. We will then provide you with manufacturing options, allowing you to select the method of fabrication to be utilized, while offering advice on which options will provide the most efficient manufacturing method, thereby saving you time and money. Many of our custom fabricated rubber parts ship within 1-2 weeks of sample approval.
Call Aero at (800) 662-1009 now to assure that you get the right gasket or seal, made from the correct material for your needs. Aero ships quality rubber products on-time. Let Aero be your ISO 9001:2015 Certified rubber gasket supplier of choice.
Whether you’re looking for a straight forward rubber gasket solution, or need a unique gasket for a complex environment, Aero’s skilled Sales “Engineers” are here to help you. They will provide you with the data required for you to make the best choice for your unique application and introduce you to the 3 Keys to A Functional Gasket.
Aero stands ready to helping you find the best solution for your rubber product project from the variety of options that Aero can offer you.
Call Aero Rubber today to speak with one of our seasoned sales engineers (800) 662-1009 or to request a quote. We look forward to serving you!