Aero’s Custom Formulated “Freezer” Pallet Bands for Applications in the Coldest Conditions
Companies that rely on large freezers, cold storage and blast chilling facilities in their supply chain have unique requirements for securing pallet loads within their facilities. In such cases, choose the cold storage Pallet Band that is capable of withstanding below freezing temperatures. Don’t take the process for picking the right Pallet Bands for your business lightly. Choosing the right freezer rubber bands will increase its life and payback for your business. Aero Rubber can help you choose the right pallet band for your needs.
While warehouse pallet bands are perfect for everyday use, they fail in frigid environments. The rubber will quickly lose its elasticity and fall off the pallet load, which means your employees will waste time searching for a new band when the old one can no longer do its job. The Aero Cold Storage Pallet Band is specially formulated so it will not lose it’s elasticity and is reusable for a long life.
If you’ve battled with plastic stretch wrap and are ready to make a positive change call Aero Rubber (800) 662-1009 for your free freezer band sample.
Aero’s Custom Formulated Freezer Pallet Bands:
- Specially formulated Aero Freezer Pallet Bands work in cold storage, blast chilling and freezer applications.
- Allow for increased airflow for faster freezing
- Won’t trap heat or moisture
- Reduce condensation
- Won’t lose their elasticity when used in cooler/freezer applications
- Are colored Blue to help differentiate from All Weather-Long Life (Black) & Standard (Green) pallet bands
- Are Reusable
- Reduce labor costs
- Reduce landfill and disposal costs (Think Green!)
- Stabilize most loads with just one or two properly sized bands per pallet
- Use Multiple pallet bands to meet unique load requirements
- Single employee application requires no additional equipment
- Reduce pallet wrap and tape costs
- Won’t tear box surfaces or obscure bar codes or marking. Tape can tear box surfaces, ruining the aesthetics or worse, destroying important information such as product descriptions or bar codes.
- Available in standard and custom sizes to meet your specific needs
It’s clear that using Aero Freezer Bands will improve efficiency in your facility. Saving time and money on labor costs for each pallet that your employees secure, move and store will help your overall efficiency and aid in your efforts to surpass the competition. For more information on the benefits of Aero Freezer Rubber Bands, please call Aero Rubber today @ (800) 662-1009.
Aero Rubber also offers Outdoor Pallet Bands which are resistant to UV and ozone.