Custom Rubber Parts Manufactured to Meet Your Specific Requirements
Aero Rubber provides custom rubber parts and sheet materials made in concert with the specific demands required by your project. Your custom rubber part deserves thought and careful scrutiny. We ask questions designed to deliver you the best part for your needs. Discussing your project requirements with an Aero Sales Engineer is an important first step in the process. Your Aero Sales Engineer is always ready to take your call.
Unless you already know the exact rubber elastomer your product requires, your Aero Rubber Sales Engineer will ask questions pertaining to the environment that the rubber product you need will be working in.
Choose Elastomers You Trust
- Buna ‘N’ (Nitrile)
- Buna ‘S’ (SBR)
- EPDM / EPT
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM) (Generic Viton®)
- HNBR Nitrile
- Hypalon CSM
- Silicone Vacuum Blankets
- Synthetic Polyisoprene (latex free)
- Natural Gum
- PVC / Vinyl
- Thermoplastic (TPR / TPE)
- And Others…
Click to Play Video
You’ll Need to Know or Discuss the Following:
- The temperature range that your part will be operating in;
- The environment your product will be working in, including any chemicals, gases, or light sources it will be exposed to;
- Material specifications your parts must meet
Once your Aero Sales Engineer knows the basic operating conditions your part will require, they’ll be able to offer you options so you can choose what will work best for your application.
Major Items for Discussion When Purchasing Custom Rubber Product:
- Characteristics/dimensions that are critical to you
- Tolerances to be held for specified dimensions
- Which characteristics/dimensions are “for reference purposes only”
- Standards that apply and the applicable revision level of each
- What/whose drawing/print the order is to be manufactured to
- What/whose drawing/print the finished product must comply with
- If a sample for approval is required prior to production
- Whether Certification of Conformance is required
- If laboratory testing for specific material properties is required
- The date you require shipment by
Aero Rubber Provides:
- Experienced Sales Engineers who ask the questions to get you a product that meets your needs while keeping costs down
- Consistent Quality & Shipment – ISO 9001:2015 Certified
“Our Customers Define Quality – We Make It Happen!”
Aero Rubber’s commitment to quality custom rubber parts means providing you with an industrial elastomeric product (rubber part) that satisfies all of the requirements you specify. In order to accomplish this, our Sales Engineers will work tirelessly with you to determine what your definition of a quality product is, and provide you with that product. We Take Rubber Seriously!
Most companies take their orders through clerks or customer service representatives who don’t have the knowledge or experience to resolve mistakes and problems in the order process. Unlike a catalog or stock house, Aero’s Sales Engineers’ proven process reveals and resolves problems before they can occur in production. Our sales engineering staff has an average of 21 years of elastomer experience and will guide you to the best solutions for your project.
Given the wide variety of options available, Aero stands ready to help you determine the best solution for your rubber product project. Call Aero Rubber today to speak with one of our seasoned sales engineers (800) 662-1009. Not quite ready to request a quote? Call us and speak with one of our senior sales engineers. Ready for a quote now? Request a quote for your next project by clicking the button above. We look forward to serving you!